"It's like, I just want to scream at him, you know? Lighten up; we're not in middle school anymore. So then I say that to him, and then he tells me, eff you, you can go to effin hell, and so I start crying and I hang up the phone because he just makes me so mad. Ugh."
"Wow. Yeah."
"And for example the other day I was rubbing his stomach and I made a joke about the sin of gluttony and he got all pissed off at me and then I had to apologize to him all night about it for the next two hours and he was all like, 'Well, I'm still mad about it, but,' and I'm just like, I'm so frustrated and I really don't know what to do anymore and I think we need to take a break."
"Yeah, I think that's a good idea."
"But this is the first time we've gotten into a fight in a really long time. He's not a bad guy, I mean, every relationship has problems."
"Well, I think maybe some relationships don't have as many--"
"Well, you're not in a relationship right now, are you Megan? So how would you know?"
"----"
"So anyway I apologized to him about it like ten times and he's still mad and so I called him the next morning again because I just felt so bad about it and I just wish sometimes he was more laid back."
"It does sound like he's pretty uptight."
"He's really uptight and he can't even take a joke and I don't even know what I'm doing with him."
"Maybe you should take a break."
"But no, I mean, this is the first time we've had a fight in a while, since last summer I think. [Pause] It's just so weird how last night we were talking about our kids' names and now tonight who even knows where we're at."
"Kids' names?"
"Yeah. For a girl we want to name her Ali. But who knows because he's just being a jerk right now and I don't know what his problem is. God. And listen to what he said to me last week..."
And so on and so forth, rinse and repeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is awesome.
Post a Comment